AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: "Contact Leica service" error message on 1203+ robot

You should always tell your boss about equipment issues when you see them.?ÿ As the department head in our company, I always want to know about them s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stamp recommendations

@norman-oklahoma I was talking with somebody one day who was telling me that he needed to submit a sealed survey to the town he lived in and only had ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stamp recommendations

All of my stamps and signatures have been digital for over a year but, at least in my state, if you want a crimp seal (which is required on some plans...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

@holy-cow don't ask me, not something that I would even consider.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pulled another monument

I have had a few scares in the past with a bad point of my own and it's always a panic attack when other surveys are tied to one with the bad corner.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

@jitterboogie LOL!?ÿ I haven't seen a jar of pickled eggs in years.?ÿ I can remember going places with my father and him stopping at certain bars for ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

@lunarfaze back in my day, you had to wait 3 months for the results.?ÿ I took my exam in late October and did not get my results in the mail until Val...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

In 2002 I had an assignment to spend six weeks in Vermont, a week away, a week home and so on.?ÿ The first week on the road started in early February,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@rover83 absolutely not.?ÿ The determination would be made on the best available evidence, but, as I have said before, The ROW is where where it is if...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@norman-oklahoma I don't think any of us would have a concern with 0.04, that was not my point.?ÿ The ROW became what it is upon dedication and accept...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

@lunarfaze When I passed my exam back in 1993 it was 16 hours of multiple choice questions filled in on a bubble sheet with #2 lead penciles.?ÿ Fundem...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Percentage of monumented corners

I'm also a Surveyor in the Colonial state of NJ.?ÿ We work state wide.?ÿ Finding reliable control to work off is hot or miss, depending on where the p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

I'm lost on the reasoning for using the best fit on a ROW, the ROW is the ROW and it is where it is, not where it fits best.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

@k-huerth I brought my books in with me but they were all tabbed out ahead of time to help me find what I was looking for as quickly as possible.

5 years ago
Page 54 / 75