AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Carlson Leader Command

Carlson is not your CAD engine, AutoCad is.?ÿ I've been using Carlson since about 2006 with AutoCad as the CAD engine. I starter using AutoCad when r...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Keep Digging Itƒ??s Down There

@dave-lindell I can only imagine the reaction.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SMHƒ?? (short pet peeve rant)

@jbw it's not that I don't like them, my point is that it's not a static line.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SMHƒ?? (short pet peeve rant)

Why monitor it when is will change with each passing major storm?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica box clasps

@sergeant-schultz they won't work because of the shape of Leica boxes.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Long time reader, first time member

@tacdriver14 my story is long, so I will spare everybody from reading it.?ÿ you already know the basics.?ÿ There are things to consider when going out...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

I own a home in the largest town (areawise) in the largest county in NJ.?ÿ Half the town's area is State Forest, other parts of town are restricted fr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@jph I did layout and asbuilts on one similar to what you describe in Gloucester county, NJ.?ÿ That concrete center did not last even a year with all ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineer planning vs. surveyor reality

@holy-cow I'm the second highest in the pay chain and have been in the game as long as the Engineering department manager has been on earth.?ÿ When he...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: An unusual survey spike

Mag Spike 3/8ƒ? x 3ƒ? | eBay ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineer planning vs. surveyor reality

My pet pieve is when certain "Engineers" grab a design project from a client and proceed to plot a deed and start designing projects before my departm...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practise for surveying boundaries?

@fobos8 there is no measuring tool in this profession that doesn't include some type of error, whenter it be systematic, compensating or operator erro...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Got a call

Don't walk away, RUN! ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Certificates

Why would you need an outside source to digitally sign plans, I am also in NJ and we do it ourselves.

5 years ago
Page 55 / 75