AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Our brand new GPS equipment was stolen yesterday

It would seem that stealing expensive and registered equipment was a futile effort, and it still is in the USA where registrations are checked for act...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions about Leica Infinity

Speak with your sales rep. or call the Leica Tech Support line.?ÿ They should be able to walk you through it.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (I only need a line staked)

I have a standard answer, I can not stake a line that I have not established or varified by doing a complete survey of the property in question.?ÿ No ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's business?

In early 2016 I started a survey department with one field crew and one drafter.?ÿ Things have changed significantly, I now have 24 people in my depar...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stonewall called out in Deed

"Landowner wants me to survey the property to build a new house", do you have a signed contract??ÿ If not, there's not much you can do about it but lo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: let's say...

I have my own business I started in 2008 and ran it successfully until 2013 and the ACA requirements forcing a huge financial burden on me.?ÿ I ended ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineers

@richard-germiller that's the kind of thing that gets me all fired up.?ÿ When I come across this stuff while doing my construction set up, I bring my ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Zoom 80 Problem

@ekillo I have had new versions of firmware do crazy stuff on our Captivate DCs.?ÿ Usually a Leica Rep can walk you through redplving the issues but s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

My brother has a Polaris RZR and loves it.?ÿ It'll do over 80 MPH on the road and take you anywhere you want to go.?ÿ He made it street legal by regis...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

@skeeter1996 You can make your RZR street legal to drive to the jobs, it'll cost about $1,000 as you have to start a holding company and get the title...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Does This Sound Reasonable To Other Surveying Professionals?

I'm not licensed in ID but one question begs to be asked.?ÿ You say the survey was completed and filed but were told that it wans't completed and is u...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: "Contact Leica service" error message on 1203+ robot

@350rocketmike they both have their pros and cons.?ÿ Leica, by far has the best optics available but everything comes at an expense.?ÿ What I like abo...

5 years ago
Page 53 / 75