AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: A tough one

This sounds exactly like an experience I had in Williamstown, NJ back in the mid 90's.?ÿ It is also the reason I try to distance myself from property ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: For my education...

@frozennorth BINGO!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday jaunt

Great find!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

Only one time in my surveying career did I moonlight, working weekends for a retired PLS who took on jobs as a hobby to fill his time.?ÿ This guy took...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

I went round and round with a logger the other day on a Facebook thread in a Surveyor's group.?ÿ He was scoffing about the need to hire a Surveyor to ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Board of Control

What is the Board of Control?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Goldilocks Price

@bushaxe No, I was talking the whole survey but failed to consider the subdivision portion.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

@lurker why would you make the plat match the field, instead of vice versa.?ÿ I usually rotate/translate my field data to match the plat.?ÿ It makes l...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@jph a survey for a specific purpose is still a survey with a boundary determination.?ÿ Anything else is a cartoon.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

My deepest sympathies.?ÿ I have health conditions that put me in the high-risk category, the first time I got COVID at the age of 53, it almost killed...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Changing companies questions

You have obviously gotten allot of replies but I'll put in my two cents as well.?ÿ It sounds like you are relatively young and looking to expand your ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Goldilocks Price

I think you are in the right ball park.?ÿ In a perfect world of wide open space with existing monumentation I would price it at $500 for the first acr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@csk21 I don't see how a Surveyor could legally do that in any state.?ÿ We either do a survey, or, we don't.?ÿ There is always the update for surveys ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@rover83 I don't get it, I do a complete survey or no survey at all.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer's Attorney Requests and Instrument Survey.

@jph I've seen the term "mortgage survey" used here often and am confused.?ÿ Every "mortgage survey" that I do is a complete title survey with a legal...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: California State Exam - Experience and References

When I sent my NJ application, I followed the directions to the tee, every I dotted and T crossed.?ÿ Five references had to be provided.?ÿ I forget no...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Answer the #@*% phone when it rings

@holy-cow they aren't.?ÿ It's called internet spoofing.?ÿ The calls are based on VOIP, not originating from traditional telephone signals.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Heated Gloves/Vest

@jph they are adjustable in temp, low,medium, high.?ÿ They actually work pretty good.

5 years ago
Page 52 / 75