AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Comedic relief...a tragic comedy of sorts

No experience and I'll bet a one man crew.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Inconvenience Fee

@bstrand I was not being sarcastic and poorly prepared reference plans can be a PITA, but in the end we are going to lay the deed on the ground and lo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Inconvenience Fee

Isn't it our job to figure it out?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

Write the bill off, then the contractor. Never do work without a significant retainer in hand to help cover your costs when things like this happen.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

I do things similar to you but with a twist. When I am resolving a survey I will plot the deed and subdivision outbounds in a title survey situation....

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

@holy-cow it amazes me that many Surveyors don't understand the difference between the descriptions that we write, sign and seal and the actual deed. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Update regarding our hosting/server/everything situation

@wendell I'll have to run to my office to grab the gun, it may be in a week or two as my office is 65 miles away.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC Frequencies

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but there should be no need for licensing on the user end. It is up to the manufacturer of the equipment to obtain ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Conference Promotional Items

Baseball caps with the convention logo and year will be a big hit.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Services Development Agreement

Talk with your E & O insurance provider, they may have a template that they can provide you covering more things that we, as Surveyors would not t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Update regarding our hosting/server/everything situation

@hpalmer I also have a gently used Leica TS02 that I could throw in.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Link Traverse Adjustment with Eagle Point Software

@solomon-woldeyesus yes or no to what?

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
Reply
RE: Professional Liability Insurance

When I opened my own shop back in late 2008 I contracted my personal insurance agent and he was able to obtain general liability and E & O coverag...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks! Millions of ticks!

@holy-cow I can't speak for Rockey Mountain Spotted Fever but did manage to contract a very bad case of Lymes disease around the mid 90's. It was bad...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point question

If you go to points-settings and select the symbol you want, they should plot in carlson the way you want them to if you are plotting a .csv file.

3 years ago
Page 33 / 75