AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: How many shacknasty surveyors on this website?

I'm left handed. When I started my schooling in 69/70 and we were learning to write, being a leftee was taboo and they tried to train me to use my ri...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS vs Total Station and True North?

I've laid out true north for more cell towers than I can remember and while a base and rover were always at my finger tips, they were not the correct ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Choosing the Right Instrument

1", 2", 3", 5", don't get hung up on that stuff. These are all theoretical accuracies resulting from bench mounted set ups under controlled condition...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Outfitted Cargo Trailers

My advise would be to buy a utility/delivery van like Amazon uses. There is no way to prevent the theft or robbery of what you described without it b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's puzzle

The problem was resolved and the solution worked amazingly well. The approach was to use physical features like the cartway and curbing, intersect th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's puzzle

@fairbanksls Yes and extra effort was factored into the fee.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's puzzle

@ken-salzmann I'm not walking away! LOL!

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody Still in the Office Today?

I got Friday and Monday as paid days off.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Survey Dispute

Did he tell you why the survey was "invalid"?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Survey Dispute

@oldpacer it mostly seems to be. Looks kind of silly to me.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Survey Dispute

@oldpacer the tied flagging going vertical is a regional thing I practice in NJ and we don't do that, we do what you do. In some FB groups that I'm ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 1940 plat help

@wheeler-labs the chord is not the property line, the arced line is. It's highly unlikely that pins were set in 1940 but something non metalic may ha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 1940 plat help

This is pretty basic stuff here, the C is the chord length, the straight distance from the start and end of an arc/curve. The A is the arc distance, ...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1014
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 754
Page 32 / 75