AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Link Traverse Adjustment with Eagle Point Software

This is the first time I've heard of Eagle Point in over 25 years. I had no idea that they were even still a viable software platform.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: computer for home

@flga-2-2 I buy most of my electronics from Best Buy and my last purchase was a high end desktop gaming PC. I paid $1,800 for it with a large high re...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-42S Survey Program

Try shooting him an email and see if he can point you in the right direction.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-42S Survey Program

@flga-2-2 I have the large scree Iphone Pro Max. I got the biggest one that I could so my old tired eyes could read text without having to expand the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Terminations

Option B is the best choice but if option A is a filed easement, only the Grantee can correct it and that would also bring up the issue of whether it ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson to C3D loses multiple codes

The above issues explain the problem. You have to set up your field coding around what the C3D coding can accept.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone running TBC used this feature

There are a ton of variables to consider with the first being the distances involved and any extreme changes in elevation.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: is there an way to uload a deed

Carlson's deed reader routine.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson photos

I don't think there is a way to do it using F2F as F2F won't plot anything that isn't coded properly. Try running F2F first and finish up what drafti...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: An entertaining read

@stacy-carroll I guess you are missing my point. The Cherokee or any other Indian nation were not native to North America. They migrated here and cl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Accuracy standards

ALTA drives most minimum accuracy standards nationwide. Some towns and counties have created their own requirements here in NJ and for subdivisions r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking Information on H1B Visa for Surveyor with Non-US Degree and GIS Experience

The first issue you would have with a visa would be finding somebody to sponsor you to even get the visa. The second issue that you could face is you...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Filing date or execution date for senior rights determination

@thebionicman when it comes to a property sold twice, you are correct, first in time comes first and that's where first to file might come into play. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: An entertaining read

I was married for six years to a full-blooded Cherokee who was a licensed Nurse. In her spare time, she was a historian, author and lecturer on India...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

The only real options are to sit down with the newbie and compare evidence or tell your client to discuss the situation with aa Attorney. It seems th...

3 years ago
Page 34 / 75