AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1283
Reply
RE: FL Jusisdictional Exam

Email the State Board, I did and they sent me the study material.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Horror Stories

Working along the railroads can get crazy if you are not working for the railroads, based on your experience, looks like that can get crazy too. In my...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the up front investment.

When the housing market crashed in 2008, I found myself unemployed. Since I had been surveying for almost 30 years at the time, I had already accumul...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Party/Crew Chief calculating and setting pins?

I started surveying in the early 80's when there was no data collector running cogo, no laptops to take into the field and no office fed precalced coo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Area of an easement

Sounds like somebody is trying to justify their existence through nonsense.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not quite competent

Reversion rights should clearly be shown on the plan of survey and noted in detail on the description with reference to the document numbers relating ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lahaina corners

Good argument but who is going to pay the build the system and reporting/logging follow ups to keep the data base? How is anybody going to know if re...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PA Licensure

You will probably have to sit for the two hour State Specific portion of the test as PA allows surveyors to do drainage work.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone know the Surveyor? Yikes!!

There was a Surveyor working there and when the gunfire broke out he ran a half mile to the nearest house.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Minimum effort incompetence

What is there to review if nothing was ever installed?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PDH Hours in South Dakota

There are more ways to obtain development hours than by attending conferences where the same topics are covered every year, or to take online courses....

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PDH Hours in South Dakota

That guy must make his rounds, he's been at every conference and seminar that I ever attended.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1126
Reply
RE: PDH Hours in South Dakota

$9 | PDH Courses for Engineers | Engineering PDH | PDH Online (discountpdh.com)This is where I get my credits from and they tell you what states have ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Doesn't Like Result of Survey, Withholds Payment, Threatens Complaints

Don't be concerned with the BBB thing, I went through that before myself when a client did not agree with the results that he wanted. If a complaint ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA / NSPS Land Title Survey

I cannot think of one ALTA survey that I have done, over the 30 years of being licensed, being for anything other than commercial transactions.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA / NSPS Land Title Survey

This is just another way for the Attorney to gouge the client. The Attorney has as much right to question your conclusions as you have to question hi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A peer's website

Those words seem self lauding and unethical. A rather bold thing to say, at the very least!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: To the bottom!

As everybody who has been in the career field long enough knows well, our work in a cyclical feast or famine situation that revolves around the state ...

3 years ago
Page 25 / 75