AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Chopping_Broccoli
Chopping_Broccoli
@chopping_broccoli
Free
Joined: September 4, 2014 6:31 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 58
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom 90

How much is xpad? Robotics and GNSS?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom 90

If you are going to get one and run it with SurvCE, then you really should get the Carlson version of the gun. They can sell it cheaper than any US ba...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Any Microstation/Geopak Users?

Thanks guys for the update. I have my MS totally customized. It and Geopak work flawlessly. Rarely if ever crashes and I know it backwards and forward...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1004
Reply
RE: Accurate Surveys PLSS VS Non-PLSS

No offense intended or implied in calling you a checker. I was simply referring to your stated duties of reviewing others work. Checkers can be mindle...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Accurate Surveys PLSS VS Non-PLSS

While I undoubtedly agree with you as a whole, I have questions:Are you a licensee? Reviewing work in what capacity? For municipality? For insurer?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What issues are Topcon Hiper (Older unit) users having?

Much of the features of the hiper series were pay to play (unlock). Glonass? Internal memory for static storage? Radio range? All were toggled on or...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Comments from a certified paralegal.

Very best client. What he's asking is for additional detail. Not for you to cover up anything or turn a blind eye to anything. Yes it may suck if add...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor 2 to NIVO

Connect to it using Windows CE first. Then attempt in SurvCE. I managed to get every datacollector I had to connect to my 3m but it took me the bett...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 978
Reply
RE: Car crashes on the job!

Surveying for a rural bridge replacement. Old steel decked bridge. Set up total station behind the quardrail about 50' from the bridge. Cold morning. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Nivo 3m - Make Offer

SOLD and shipped yesterday. Thanks

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ATV accessories

Sorry late to post this but I don't use my ATV that often. I use the ATV all rite tool holders. Work well and hold my GPS, shovel, metal detector, as...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Would this constitute land surveying?

Sounds like construction layout to me; which in my state, doesn't require a license. You made all the appropriate disclaimers but those verbal disclai...

10 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 952
Reply
RE: FAA Exhibit A Airport Property Map

The requirements will vary based on the airport's FSDO manager. ALP's are colorful GIS planning docs. We call them our wish list. As the money, tenant...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Search vs Powersearch - Leica/Geomax Robots

Thanks so much for the clarification. Do both methods, when successful, ultimately aim at the prism with identical precision?Would you happen to know ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1322
Page 2 / 5