AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Chopping_Broccoli
Chopping_Broccoli
@chopping_broccoli
Free
Joined: September 4, 2014 6:31 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 58
Reply
RE: Carlson RT3 W/ SurvPC and EXTRAS

ƒ??Chopping Broccoliƒ? was a skit done by Dana Carvey on SNL way back when SNL was actually funny.?ÿ ?ÿ Dana Carvey retired from SNL, comedy, and...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carlson RT3 W/ SurvPC and EXTRAS

@brad-ott after my stint on Jimmy Kimmel last week, I decided to emerge back into the world. ?ÿLol.?ÿ

4 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 1135
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1194
Reply
RE: Leica's Sprinter digital levels, any good?

I have a 250m and have used it quite a bit. When I bought it, it had better specs than anything close in price. Better than the Topcon/Sokia, Spectra,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vacation fun

I thought you were going to be hunting or fishing or skiing or laying on a beach somewhere or smiling with Mickey and Minnie.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: IPhone hotspot

I connect my RT3 (win10) to my iPhone on occasion to do network roving. Rarely does it work in the first try. ?ÿI get a myriad of errors. Canƒ??t conn...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS Units Tracking Various Constellations?

The picture shown was while using an on-site base and rover pair of iG8 receivers. I can confirm that some Beidou anf Galileo svƒ??s where being used ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS Units Tracking Various Constellations?

Three days ago in the heartland of USA.?ÿ The improvement in performance in all aspects is felt immediately.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
Topic
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 1036
Reply
RE: This Drone pilot should go to jail!

As a private pilot with instrument and high performance endorsements, a drone operator, and rc airplane enthusiast, and a surveyor. I think the best r...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCe

Carlson has developed *.fcl (feature code library) files for many state DOTƒ??s. Check the Carlson knowledge base for the free download or you can cre...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I want your learned opinions on Geo-Max

Love my Carlson CR2+. Built in Singapore. Minor service done by Carlson in KY. Major service transferred from Carlson to Construction Safety Products...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 5