Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
We use geomax with Carlson and really like them. Only down side I see is service on the instrument. I can take our Leica up the street to a Leica deal...
I had some come back the other day and the comments were please put all the notes and certifications on the left hand side of the map and in a particu...
Paul Landau, post: 409428, member: 2526 wrote: Travis,First off, glad to see a new recruit in the Surveying ranks. You will never regret it. I'm retir...
I have never heard of this. Does anyone know what states let you use a temporary licenses? Curious about SC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ekillo, post: 405965, member: 773 wrote: You must not do much work in Brunswick County, NC.EdI have done a fair share in carteret county. Luckily no g...
We just got the zoom90 set up. Only disadvantage was the onboard display as other have mentioned. I did win the Carlson onboard data collection so tha...
Mine was last week. Was putting points into my cad file and had it set up as PENZD. Had my north and east flipped. I did it 3 times wondering what in ...
Congrats. Good luck with the road it takes you on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nate The Surveyor, post: 403726, member: 291 wrote: Ya'all is makin me mad! Ec fer less 'n 700 bucks. No comprehende'I'm with you on that one. No way ...
I am with you. I know some companies that will do a package deal for the plot plan, staking the building, pinning the footers, foundation survey and f...
If all the properties are all adjoiners to one another i usually just write one big property description as well instead of 4 separate ones.
yea i have done this a handful of time. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Not sure how they score it now since its CBT (Computer based) and you get your results rather quickly now. When I took the test it was 180 questions n...
I agree. Make them come draw it up. Most crew Chiefs don't grasp the concept and therefore have no understanding of how a tin works. I had a few field...
I would scale it in and stake it out. I would cover my A$$ with emails to make sure anyone relying on the location knows that its an approximate locat...
I am also a fan of FindaControl app. Works well
Civilsurvey, post: 337636, member: 9454 wrote: EC's for individuals will require a state license. If you are on federal land you do not have to be lic...
I have always been told if you do work for the federal government it does not matter where you hold a licenses.