AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Charlie c
Charlie c
@charlie-c
Free
Joined: September 14, 2012 2:06 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 7
Topic
Replies: 35
Views: 2128
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 590
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 526
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1184
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 23
Views: 1417
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 1439
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 821
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 528
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 3804
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor 2 Battery Life Indicator Problem

I have the the same problem, but mine will not respond when I tap the battery when in SurvCE. I have to exit out of SurvCE and back in to SurvCE and ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor 2 to NIVO

Can not see NIVO on DC in Bluetooth.Can see NIVO and works great with cable.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 440
Topic
Replies: 63
Views: 2906
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

Thanks for your input, I feel the same that $200 is not enough to charge especially since I would have to run a level net for 6500 feet..And this is n...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 62
Views: 1981
Reply
RE: Need an App for that

I know I am hijacking your post, but I am looking for something like a Day Timers application.This would be for an Iphone.Thank you for any input you ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1006
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1158
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+

Thanks for your time

14 years ago
Page 1 / 2