AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
cf-67
cf-67
@cf-67
Free
Joined: November 29, 2012 7:23 am
Last seen: May 30, 2026 4:29 pm
Topics: 70 / Replies: 297
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 802
Reply
RE: Carlson - SurvPC Sharing RTK LOC files....Second crew setup

I would say it has to be known point - enter lat/lon and then punch in the original read from GPS position from the first set up (if you did read from...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MyWorld old product add.

I think the confusion about when the 1100 series began might stem from the fact that before this 1100... There was this 1100... ?ÿThe former is wh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hardware question: Field Tablets and which do you prefer?

I have a Surface Book - Very happy with it for jobsite trailers and sitting in the truck. Tablet can be detached, but the keyboard is like a real lap...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCR 702 Auto For Sale

@keithscadservices?ÿ Yes, that is the new ad. I wanted to change it to a Buy it Now with Best Offer. No problem with any comments! I'm easy come eas...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Robot calibration

As John Putnam noted, you can shoot steeply down as well as up, and I don't think a minimum distance is mentioned. I've heard of people putting a dime...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking advice on purchasing a basic total station setup (reflectorless/prismless), software & controllers.

@keithscadservices?ÿ Yes you can use the onboard software to do basic point collection and stakeout - no data collector necessary for simple tasks. A...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCR 702 Auto For Sale

I figured Summer Prophet's comment about giving his away had blew any chance of selling it here, lol. Bottom line, it's 20 years old and if any of th...

4 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1309
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica diagonal eyepiece for TS12 family

Found that on youtube - easier to watch someone do it than try to explain it. I never needed a counterweight with a total station - I think that's fo...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica diagonal eyepiece for TS12 family

Sorry that didn't work out for you - that's a bit of a price increase since a few years ago.. What is a Leica dealer asking for a new one? For hobby...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica diagonal eyepiece for TS12 family

This chap in the Netherlands (name is Guy) has a bunch of the original Wild ones. I believe the Wild GFZ1 is the same as the Leica GFZ3. I think I p...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica TCA1105plus: Error 255 and Error 200

You could try [email protected] He is in Poland and has posted on here occasionally, though not for several years I think. He has stated he repairs...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 and accessories, Non-working touch screen on the TS

Just a remote possibility, but after you toggle the touch screen on, there may be a "Cont" (Continue) button, that you have to press to make it stick....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Joined today!

2006 me. A great school! Welcome

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Very Short Stand tripod

Both these would need an adapter in addition, to reduce the thread to 5/8-11, but they exist. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the Leica iCON total stations ?

There was at one time a version of SurvCE called "Leica SurvCE" which came on the Leica 1200 data collectors.It listed the Leica Redline Powertracker ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Building layout issues

Yes, the problem should be understood at the top and a local ground system adopted for the structure layout. But I have worked on multi-million dollar...

5 years ago
Page 2 / 19