Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: May 30, 2026 4:29 pm
I have TPS2rin but don't know how to attach it. If you private message me I guess I can email it you?
Confirmed by AI! That's really neat actually - I'm going to try it. Thanks for posting!
It's happened to me enough times to make me half expect it. I've found that repeating the resection but shooting only on one face - then it works. ...
You must have "Turn to point in stakeout" turned on - When in stake points, there should be a configuration menu (Under "C", I think). I don't have my...
Job Settings - Options - Auto Load Map. 11 years later!
Do you also have Carlson Survey CAD program on your laptop/desktop? If so, you can run the raw data through the included SurvNet program and it will s...
I have recently received support from Carlson regarding SurvCE 6. Although Windows Mobile is defunct, Carlson are still supporting SurvCE users - acco...
p> I'm also pretty sure it's the same size screen (3.5 inch diagonal) as many other collectors.
p> Look in the Leica Programs here - you may need an older PC (Windows XP?) with a serial port, or deal with a serial to USB interface on a newer PC. ...
Thanks for the replies! I can try the "Note" and "ID" in the command line on the other fellows laptop on Monday - neither work in Carlson. CtrlC/Ctr...
Batteries and charger (non OEM) readily available on ebay - GEB121 and GKL112 If you are sure it is TCR, that is not robotic - TCA and TCRA were the ...
Sent you a PM
So IGage fixed my data collector! (New screen) Super happy and I highly recommend them! It was fixed the day they received it and half the price I w...
I like the pledge drive idea - Wikipedia do this, make it very easy to donate, and i always end up giving something. They seem to know just when to st...
I don't know if this has been discussed before but what about charging a small subscription fee to be a member? Are there precedents for this with oth...
?ÿ What is wrong with the Touch Screen? ?ÿ It just doesn't respond all of a sudden - and with no keypad I can't do anything! I did open it up...gu...