Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I beam my coordinate files via bluetooth to my laptop.
@rankin_file I can't find the connect to receiver via blue tooth feature in SP.
Thanks Les. I would be using it pretty much in the same way as you have here on the KYDOT VRS. The battery issue shouldn't be much problem for m...
What I am looking for is some opinions from users that have used the epoch 50 and the Hiper to give some pro's and con's on the units. I have us...
The Epoch 50 is more advanced than the Hiper +. I understand that is has a R8 model 3 board in it, so I assume the thing will be pretty darn rel...
Thanks for the info.?ÿ I have tried different baud rates with no success.?ÿ I'm going to try to connect it to another gun to make sure the port is fun...
That is kind of what I was afraid of.?ÿ I will check with them to validate it.
You can change your distance precision by typing "units" at the command line, change your length precision and select "OK". As for an arrow indicatin...
Jim,Surface modeling will not be included in the initial release, however I plan on having it available for the next major update within 1 year of the...
Jim,Thanks for your interest. What do you currently use in BricsCAD for your surveying needs? I am creating this surveying application to be easy to u...
I would like to recommend taking a look at BricsCAD. It is a cost effective native .dwg program that is the best alternative to AutoCAD that I have f...
Since this thread is already started I would like to hear more input from everyone on the functionality that you would like to have in your drafting s...
Might take a look at Open Drone Map and/or VisualSFM.
I use open broadcaster software. It's free and work great for me....