Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
1st attempt will be to construct by connecting data points of each limb by color. View the object in 3d, walk around the monitor saying "I am a Surve...
Recent ALTA in strip mall had adjacent shared parking areas by agreements that travelled with conveyances. We were required to detail these additiona...
Is the changing lake elevations manmade or a act of nature?
Dan B. Robison, post: 376611, member: 34 wrote: DO NOT RELY ON THIS CARTOON - FOR ENTERTAIMENT PURPOSES ONLY! Serves me right for asking a question ...
What's the story of the fence line that comes into the damaged support corner with the IR in the pan view?
I just spoke with Mark Armstrong NOAA NW region rep. OPUS is not going away. There is plans to the replace the OPUS engine that runs OPUS RS with a ...
Timberwolf, post: 362074, member: 10599 wrote: I have done a huge building (800x200 I think) and we just took a lot of shots and a lot of photos. It t...
I understand Aerial photographers a certification requirement?
Your point is well taken. It is only that the 2008 consolidation was not in conformance with applicable municipal code and the failure was in the ove...
Construction control requires locating the control point in safe stable locations while the instrument needs to be located where the work can be acces...