AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: IntelliCAD & AutoLISP

> After sending in my AutoCAD renewal today and being told that the price went up yesterday, I'm seriously thinking about dumping the AutoCAD. How...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: When you first went surveying

> What kind of equipment did you use?> > We had a 1923 Adolph Leitz Transit. And, a 200' tape, abney level, hand level, plumb bobs, pocket fu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools Questions (GPS Post Processing)

> When the occupation asks for the antenna height (and I did specify the receiver type (Hiper Pro)), does it want the height to the base of the uni...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1888
Reply
RE: Don Meyler inspections in Florida

> > Is anyone familar with this business? > > > > Pro's Con's?> > > > They offer elevation certificates on their web pag...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Don Meyler inspections in Florida

> That just seems like a really low fee. I have to question the quality of the work.> > Are they licensed in the state and have an LS on staf...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Don Meyler inspections in Florida

> Is anyone familar with this business? > > Pro's Con's?> > They offer elevation certificates on their web page, according to the onlin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wanted: Trimble backsight RMT602

> need a replacement Trimble backsight - RMT602, with or without tilting bracket. thank you.> darn thieves......I'm guessing that this is for so...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 ICAD- Model Space 'twisted'

> hey guys,> > i was messing around with twist screen commands and ....well i got north re-oriented.> however, there still seems to be a t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON 2008 - Zoom to Point

This is the points tool bar on Carlson 2013, but I know 2008 had it to.Its also in the View pulldown menu.The Bow Tie Surveyor

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Benchmark ties

> > > > I suppose if I were in New Orleans, I would trust the OPUS solution over the local benchmarks, but in my area OPUS can be 0.3'+/- ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Benchmark ties

> > I suppose if I were in New Orleans, I would trust the OPUS solution over the local benchmarks, but in my area OPUS can be 0.3'+/- last time ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Benchmark ties

> Item C2. A field survey is required for Items C2.a–h. Most control networks will assign a unique identifier for each benchmark.> For example, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ACAD stamp

> I've been asked about this before. Others have told me that it's not legal.> > So, what states allow you to have your stamp be an ACAD dwg...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Measure you Integrity - An Indecent Proposal

> Rule - Be honest> > How much would it take for you to agree to fudge a property line 1' for a client who asked you to do so?> > $ 5,0...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Annotation Spacing Carlson 2013/ Intellicad

> > I have also figured out how to make the Carlson crows feet look more like the old LDD crows feet as well. The Carlson default crows feet loo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Annotation Spacing Carlson 2013/ Intellicad

> That works exactly as I wanted. It would be a lot nicer if it applied to general annotation as well.I second that recommendation. I just doesn't ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Annotation Spacing Carlson 2013/ Intellicad

> Does Carlson 2013 have a setting that allows the spacing between the bearing and distance to be variable based on the length of the line being la...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elev. certificates on pre-firm

> Starting August 1, 2013,> > Note that new policies written on pre-FIRM buildings due to a sale or deliberate lapse will be issued at full r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Copyright TTT

>br>> > In Feist Publications, Inc. v. Rural Telephone Service Company, 499 U.S. 340, 347-48, 111 S.Ct. 1282, 113 L.Ed.2d 358 (1991), the Sup...

14 years ago
Page 37 / 42