Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
>br>> > Got another one here. The misconception that some people have of surveying.Its sad to say, but in Florida, you can get a small lot d...
> >Specifically, how long can your site distances be? > >> >How many sets do you turn? Do you have to be very particular about balan...
> Anyone have suggestions on a program to assist in latitudinal curve layout?I would use Corpscon. You know the Latitude line you want to run. Just...
> I had a client ask me yesterday what my overhead rate is (and multiplier too I think). I'll be the first to admit accounting is not my strong sui...
In Florida, the "Mortgage Survey" is a full blown boundary survey although many times you are not provided with a title report to review for encumbran...
Does anyone know how surveyors were able to do large scale mapping with those things? I have heard that a lot of the early quad maps were mapped with ...
There, I fixed it.> oh gawd don't get me started on the polka dot crew.Oh you have got those in California too? I just thought they were in Florida...
There, I fixed it.Pseudo Ranger,You're not one of those guys that puts a pink paint dot on every topo shot are you? When the projects done, it looks l...
> These guys did not steal the seal or signature.> Apparently the LS let them do it.> > Here is a copy of C&D & findings> which...
> I still have my Red Book, but I have Logarithmic charts (secants, versed sines) taped in the front and I can't see the date of publication of the...
> I used to carry one of little ones in my back pocket even if I wasn't the "official" book keeper. Even my little chicken scratch helped keep me f...
Little Red Book> Looks the same as mine, EXCEPT yours is in MUCH better condition!> > Not sure how many miles my little Red Book has on it, b...
Little Red Book> My copy of the “Red Book” (STANDARD FIELD TABLES AND TRIGONOMETRIC FORMULAS) is pretty much falling apart. It is an Eight Edition,...
> After sending in my AutoCAD renewal today and being told that the price went up yesterday, I'm seriously thinking about dumping the AutoCAD. How...
> If I worked in the rain, I would use them, they are fantastic. I have the notepad style in my truck just in case, but since I'm solo, I get to g...
> Hey Keith:> > How about the Red Book?Yes, tell us about BLM's little red book (I wonder if they called it that during the Cold War). I have...
> > So how much do they want for plain ole AutoCAD these days? $1000 a year?> > It just went from $450 to $495.I guess its not as bad as I...
> > Rite in the Rain ... appear to be twice as expensive as ... Elan books...> Rite in the Rains have 48 pages. Elans have 20. Hence one reas...