AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Magic Jack

> Anyone use it? I'm thinking of transferring my fax line over to this. Whatcha think?> > DylanMy office line is a Magic Jack. I have used i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Verbiage

Arkansas Copyright Warning Letter> > Here, you might get away with that in the contract, but if you put a statement or symbol on your plat that ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Verbiage

> Below is a clause from my survey agreement.> Recently I had a Client take exception to this clause.> Do any of you have similar clauses? I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Elevations

> That data set is built with a 30 meter post spacing, so in open flat areas you will likely see good results, but I wouldn't expect good results o...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1231
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 Advertisement

> He looks poised to chop the antenna off the pole if anything moves or makes a sound.> > I took this pic about 18mos ago> > > > ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

My potential client called back the other day to hire me to locate his POB for his land patent. I told him that I could do the work that he wanted don...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 530
Reply
RE: Society dues

> It's that time of year again. Can someone tell me what the rationale is to having high dues? Wouldn't it make more sense to cut the dues in hal...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate -Sec. E "Natural Grade"

> The client was in a hurry because of the financing they were trying to get to purchase the home. After the insurance quotes came back high they s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate -Sec. E "Natural Grade"

> I suppose that could be determined by interpolating around the perimeter of the fill. Is this what should have been done?I believe so. I did one ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 2013 Carson Survey - IntelliCAD 7.2

> Any one having success or problem with this version of Intellicad. It seems to be crashing a lot on my Computer > > (Dell 960, Intell Core2...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate -Sec. E "Natural Grade"

> I prepared an elevation certificate for a client trying to get financing for a home in a Zone A flood zone, located next to a creek. The house is...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you use VRS for elevations?

> I understand(I think), that VRS has an awful lot of redundancy built into the results.> > But I also understand(I think), that VRS is gener...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

Just curious...> Where I hang my shingle was part of the "Louisiana Purchase". If Mr. Tyler, my U.S. History teacher, was correct Spain sold most o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

The guy told him that some Clerk of Courts will refuse to record the documents that need to be filed to gain this ownership because they know that it ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

The Land Patent in Question Says..."NOW KNOW YE, That the United States of America, in consideration of the Premises, and in conformity with the sever...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obtaining "Absolute Ownership" of your Property.

> I have heard of it. I don't know if it actually is a legal position.> > The link doesn't work.> > B-)

14 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1166
Page 38 / 42