AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Filson Vest

Kent> I have noticed on some higher speed highways they have started to add signs.> > Say one at the MUTCD distance and sometimes 2 or 3 more...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Dilema

> No Immediate surveys to go on. The stump hole is pretty obvious. I think it is the original. We have dug down, (at the monument) and found sort o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Dilema

> OK, I am retracing a 1937 GLO dependent Resurvey. The GLO notes, say: "Proportionate distance; there is no remaining evidence of the original pos...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon AP-L1 vs. AP-L1A

> Does anyone know what the difference is between a Topcon AP-L1 and a Topcon AP-L1A?> > From outward appearance, I can see that that the Hor...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1064
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE 3.0 – Has anyone made the jump?

Seeing that my total station (Topcon AP-L1) is no longer supported in the new version, I guess I won't be getting it. 🙁 The Bow Tie Surveyor

13 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F Techniques

> I've drawn very very few sketches in the past 4 or 5 years. This has been possible mostly because the data collectors I've used draw the linework...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F Techniques

Does anyone use the data collector map view to keep their linework coding straight? I have a TDS recon and have a difficult time with the small screen...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 1730
Reply
RE: Autodesk doing right?

Kind of reminds me of this old ad.[flash width=420 height=315

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Who Is Using A "Square Reader" For Billing ?

> If you already have a PayPal account, check out PayPal Here. Same concept and I think the fees are a tad lower.PayPal is 2.7% per swipe vs. Squar...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Must be a really good economy now

What did they want?> The ungrateful wretches.> "Please come back, we need you now, you expendable resource."> > DonI didn't blame them for...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What's up with this on Ebay?

> > > Says it's new, but the date on the sheet is 2009.So is Trimble Survey Controller software the same as TDS Survey Pro? If so, how can yo...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Must be a really good economy now

> I haven't gotten any responses to my recent posts for jobs in ME, TX, & WV.> > I guess that's a good sign. ?I hope that field surveyin...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Short Surveyor Clip

Yes... I can't believe I went to school for this. B-)

13 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: I just did a Ted Dura Dura!

> "I had it happen to me this morning. Not exactly, but pretty close."> > > That's what she said.> > ClydeSh'yeah!:-D

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Looks Like FEMA Is Hit With "Sequester"

Does this mean that the Map Service Center will work twice as slow as it does now (which is pretty darn slow already)?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I just did a Ted Dura Dura!

> Set the instrument up on the tripod and it was already centered and level. I am now in the same class that he is. yuk-yuk...> > Actually ...

13 years ago
Page 35 / 42