AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: $50,000 NOTES

So how are things going at UF nowadays?How are things going up at UF? I heard the other day that they were down to about 40 students. I know back in t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest

If I had a question about the SW corner of that parcel, I would probably go looking for your neighbors SW corner to see how his back line distance mat...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest

Schuylkill County, Who Holds Your Mineral Rights?Paul,Do you guys record surveys in PA?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest

OK... It looks like the bearing quadrants are incorrect on the northerly and southerly boundaries. I tried looking up your deed to see for myself, but...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest

Here is a sketch of the subject parcel (annotated in feet) based on the description:

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2545
Reply
RE: Topcon Hipers on RTN

> The All-Services-Activation for Port d would only be useful if your were planning to use a plug-in cellular modem like a Raven Air-link, which is...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1700
Reply
RE: PacSoft

Carlson, how about Simplicity Survey 3.0 coordinate files> FYI, Carlson 2013 (and probably its predecessors) will convert PacSoft files. See this ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Van Til pleads

>br>> > And what about his license ?> > DerekI was aware that there were elections for County Surveyors, but I was not aware of them be...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you activate glonass on a GPS receiver

> Ask a dealer about an Option Authorization File or OAF. Last time I checked on a HIPER (about a year ago) it was in the vicinity of $1,000 / unit...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: HOW MUCH TO ADD THIS CERTIFICATION TO ALTA SURVEY?

> Respond with the ALTA/ACSM 2011 Standards along with a letter that correlates each of his items to items that are ieither in the Standard certifi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Recording States and cost to file

Wow, $400 to file a survey! Also, why do they need someone to review it? The surveyor that did the survey reviewed it. All they need to do is record i...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The huge expense of Civil 3D

> I agree C3D is expensive and a PITA to learn. I spent about six months teaching myself to run it. Once you figure out how to run it it's cake (...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Record of Survey

> Is your State based on PLSS or M&B?> > Does your State have a system of Records of Survey?> > If so, is it mandatory to record a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA FIRM 'map not printed"

See this [msg=3840]post[/msg]. They say check out the index panel notes. It's my understanding is that there are no flood zones on unprinted panels.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: job market in FL or TX?

> How's job market in FL or TX? Is it getting any better? > LSIT with 10-15 years of experience is seeking work opportunities. Took principles a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble MX2

With Mobile LIDAR, are topo crews becoming obsolete?> We are considering the purchase of the MX2 or the MX8 for some road surveys. Anybody have on...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you electronically sign survey plats that you transmit

For those of you that want to certify strictly data files like CAD basemaps. I would use a Digitally signed Surveyor's report listing the files with t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you electronically sign survey plats that you transmit

> I have been asked by title companies in other cities to transmit a signed plat for closings.> > Since they don't have the raised seal I kno...

13 years ago
Page 30 / 42