AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite Plus Firmware Upgrade Problems

> Why fix something that aint broken. i feel you pain.> > RandyYeah, I know, but I am trying to be RTN capable with GLONASS eventually. So I...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite Plus Firmware Upgrade Problems

OK, the guys from Hayes said that sometimes when you are upgrading the Firmware from a very early Firmware version that it ends up blowing away your O...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1638
Reply
RE: The things Surveyors get sued for

> I know a company that was driving past a site where the attorneys were meeting to decide whom to include in the suit. They had zero involvement ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Mic2

> Has anyone used a "Pipe Mic2" to measure manhole inverts with? I really need a better way than the old 25' rod stuffed into the end of an invert...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Right of Entry

> I don't understand what you are asking. All the heartburn is over how you give that notice and now not only to the adjacent landowners BUT to the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild T3 question

When I was a student at the University of Florida, there were a couple of T3's that had that strange vertical reading with 45° being level with the ho...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad - Val maps are now Proprietary

> If they are true "Valuation Maps" prepared between 1915 and the mid 1960s then they were made pursuant to the Valuation Act of 1913 and filed wi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad - Val maps are now Proprietary

Last time I checked CSX will still make copies of their valuation maps ($75 per Val Map sheet, $50 each for additional copies, plus shipping).

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Ring-Ring!

Back when surveyors were professionals...Did surveyors really dress up like that back then or were they just posing for their pictures? I can't imagin...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "its successors and/or assigns"

I know of at least two> Surveyors who had their records destroyed after their deaths (Georgia is not a required recording state) so their families ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: reviews of TRAVERSE PC / OTHER OPINIONS

I guess when they say you are in the "No CAD Zone" they mean it. I use Carlson Survey running on IntelliCAD. Great price with great functionality.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "its successors and/or assigns"

In my opinion ...> "The only thing that you can reasonably expect to protect you is a statute of limitations."> > Sad but true...Unfortunatel...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "its successors and/or assigns"

In my opinion ...> whether you leave that on your survey or not doesn't make a bit of difference. From everything I have seen if a successor or as...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "its successors and/or assigns"

What I have noticed is that the Title Insurance Commitments that I have seen list the insured lender almost always including its successors and/or ass...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Which height from the NGS data sheet should I be using?

> I've got three heights or elevations on the NGS data sheet and I'm not sure which one to use. > > NAD 83(2011) ELLIP HT> > NAVD 88 O...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: New Code - please comment

Florida info? New Code - please commentAs far as I know, owner affidavits are still happening in Florida.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1017
Reply
RE: How did your insurance rates change?

The ACA compliant coverage that I was offered was definitely more generous on the medical benefits for routine medical tests and such. For instance, t...

13 years ago
Page 28 / 42