AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Does Civil 3D provide value to the typical surveyor?

I'm not so sure about the theory that if everyone is running Civil 3D everything works great. It seem that unless everybody that you work with is on t...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2351
Topic
Reply
RE: Triad Boundary Analysis Software

I think Carlson Survey can do this as well. Its under coordinate file utilities - Coordinate transformation.

8 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Survey Pro 5.5 Deleting Raw Data Records after Transformation

Posted by: Jimmy Cleveland Do you have Spectra Precision Survey Office or Trimble Business Center? If so, you may be able to get the information from ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: Florida 5J-17

Here is my new Note 1 for Florida Surveys: THIS SURVEY IS BASED ON AN ASSUMED DATUM IN U.S. SURVEY FEET WITH AN EXPECTED RELATIVE POSITIONAL PRECISIO...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida 5J-17

What do all of you think of all this only surveying the "Record Title" boundaries? What does that mean to you? And is that what a boundary survey is s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida 5J-17

I see that you have to address the datum (whether you show coordinates or not) and document the accuracy (with a description of your methodology to de...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Certification to Title Company

Okie Mike, post: 453835, member: 11404 wrote: I have been asked by a title insurance company to certify that a boundary survey I completed is "wholly ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 469
Page 2 / 42