AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 2479
Reply
RE: OPUS AND R10'S

I plugged the coordinates and elevation from an OPUS-S run into CORPSCON and it gave me the same SPC point scale and combined factor as OPUS down to a...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1019
Reply
RE: Vertical Curve Through Fixed Elevation

Although you need to know how to use the formulas for the test, this spreadsheet may help with checking your work. Someone posted it last year and I ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Advisor and the $600 survey

If you do this be very careful to avoid looking like price fixing collusion. Real estate agents can agree on rates but surveyors can't.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Description Chuckle

Seems clear enough. He accepts the mon and Acknowledges that the math doesn't match but may be useful as a reference tie.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Cutting a line through the woods

Depends how client feels about his trees.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I gonna get Sued?????

Travis P, post: 341791, member: 10546 wrote: I got the civil engineer and other land surveyor to sign it Which shows how smart the are(n't).

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 892
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 534
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS for Environmental Guys

Mark Silver, post: 341657, member: 1087 wrote: if you only need a couple of foot accuracy, you could do it with a consumer grade Garmin Unless there ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 83???

I think the number of zones is nearly irrelevant. The difference in coordinates of the two definitions of a foot depends on the distance from your loc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Trimble 4000sst model useful?

Breakthrough on #6/7:It was set to "Standard Format." What else would you pick to start out with? No, that's not what it needs. "Compact Format" gi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: (WANTS TO RENT) - Topcon GPS Hiper Pro RTK Base and Rover

I can't help you with Los Angeles. Try Google or Yellow Pages. But I don't think anybody is going to take that gear and get reliable answers tomorrow...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Need to sell- Trimble 4000 SST set up.

I have this unit on a trial basis, and am encountering a lot of obstacles. I‰Ûªve posted some questions under GNSS category to attract more attention....

11 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1350
Page 360 / 501