AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: What Do You Call Paint Marks?

I thought I had heard the locator company was responsible for getting the paint within 18 inches of the utility. Not so? Why are people required to ca...

3 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1139
Reply
RE: Chain. Maybe...

So your handles added to the chain would make exactly 3 poles?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where it all began

I have a reproduction of the 1875 Andreas Atlas of Iowa. It gets down to section level detail, and indeed shows a lot of towns that are merely memori...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: First Aid Kit in an Altoids tin

Yeah, I did something like that a couple years ago. My brother gave me a gardener's knife, which is a cross between a trowel and knife. I whacked at a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Dale Beeks

An obituary can be found by searching: site:eastcentraliowanews.com Dale Beeks It won't let me link the article.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Wanted: Alive.....or......Alive

And Dave Karoly. If he has been here he has been scarce.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lahaina corners

It doesn't take a big disaster to mess up a neighborhood. A cable/internet company put underground fiber lines in our neighborhood to compete with t...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1753
Reply
RE: Looking for a surveyor in Elkhart, IN

The story quotes Jack Owens, who is a regular attendee at the Surveyors Historical Society gatherings and someone I've talked to.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone know the Surveyor? Yikes!!

>The shooter was not a land owner Say what? Makes no sense if the root cause was a boundary dispute as reported.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Rugged digital camera

> a motor that pushes the lens in and out of the camera body. That was what often failed on my previous cameras Some years ago I bought a small di...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Post ‘82 CE Doing Boundary Surveys and Forms Certs

Submitting evidence to the board in the form of documents he has signed/stamped but isn't authorized for should be sufficient.

3 years ago
Page 12 / 501