Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
He would get more agreement if he said "some surveyors" instead of "most surveyors", but that's still not something to put on his public web site. Tal...
I would suggest the word sector rather than fillet. I think the fillet is the curve line, not an area. Thanks for the word spandrel, as it had been t...
I would have to see a sketch showing the interpretation if I were to accept anything but 430.
HC's disk presents quite a challenge. Is that a 1950's era disk with the air relief hole or is that a dimple? A quick look (not exhaustive) in a few ...
A good boss would thank you for making sure you gave the customer what the boss signed up for.
I think you need to deface them before disposal. Someone could recognize what they are and misuse them.
>something different about how StarNET adjusts data versus TBC I don't know what TBC does. The difference between StarNet and some other software ...
You sound like one tough bird. Cheers.
Maybe some short wood planks with holes drilled partway through to accommodate the tips of the tripod, and cabled together to limit the leg spacing.
After the French, British, and Spanish came up with names spelled them in their own languages for the Native American tribes, either directly or thro...
Does bi-directional mean that it has the eyepiece on the side and also works with an instrument or prism adapter that looks straight down through it? ...
What Melita said. Small gotcha: if your birthday is the 1st of a month, everything is a month earlier.
There is a volunteer organization called SHIIP that advises people on the insurance tradeoffs for their situation. Choosing when to take SS is simple:...
Center and level the tribrach over a point. Pencil outline the tribrach on the tripod head. Rotate the tribrach 120 degrees and align with the pencil ...
Ask them who will be sorrier if the wall falls over.