AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bigd1320
bigd1320
@bigd1320
Free
Joined: March 6, 2017 4:55 pm
Last seen: September 19, 2026 7:43 pm
Topics: 31 / Replies: 35
Topic
Reply
RE: GPS for Land Surveyors, 5th Edition

@norman-oklahoma on page 243 in the 5th edition, Jan states a 30 km baseline may require a 50-minute static observation. In the past we've always used...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: GPS for Land Surveyors, 5th Edition

@land_odse Great! Thanks for sharing.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 3662
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 404
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1168
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

@olemanriver This is 3" total station. The 360° prism has an adapter for target id.

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

@jimcox No video that I am aware of. I believe there is a tracking light but I have never used it. I purchased this used in 2017 and might have used i...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

@ncsudirtman No current certificate. I haven't sent it in since 2019. I have a receipt for that calibration from Seiler Instruments in July 2019 if yo...

4 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 718
Topic
Forum
Replies: 14
Views: 1205
Reply
RE: Who can request a survey

@norman-oklahoma Fourth Edition. The sentence I am referring to is located on page 17. It is number 1 for the process of preforming a complete survey...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1857
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 668
Reply
RE: Cadastre or Boundary Survey

Let me see if I can repeat this back to you guys. A Cadastral Survey lays out the a township and the sections. A Cadastral Survey could also lay out ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1263
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 612
Reply
RE: Preparing for the 2022 datum

The main point of my question must have been misunderstood. I'm trying to explain the 'shift' to a user who pretty much only knows how to add points, ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1022
Page 1 / 4