Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 31, 2026 2:17 am
This definition is true, but per the data sheet for this vertical control point, "the orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and a...
The simplest solution would be to cut and paste with a text editor. Open a RINEX file in a text editor and you will get a sense for the format. The ...
Cool, thanks for sharing. On a brief skim, some names and tales are familiar and some are new to me.
Nice instrument. It's (probably) not broken. That sound would be the suspended compensator reaching the limit of its travel. You can hear a similar so...
Thanks for the suggestions. I will take a look at those.
Here are a couple real-world pairs of interest, spanning across Lake Michigan. Units are meters. Ben -------------------------- From West to East....
I would recommend the Casio for the FS exam (and beyond). My model is the fx-115ES PLUS, but I see that the fx-991EX is very similar. The DMS button ...
@steven-metelsky NOAA uses a pay scale called ZP which can map to the GS system used by many other agencies. The range for this announcement ...
Williwaw, post: 452133, member: 7066 wrote: ...I'm not 100% certain of the measure up point on the receiver used with the NGS model. Anybody know for ...
Fresno State - yes, the curriculum included a course dedicated to the PLSS, distinct from other boundary subjects. The PLSS course also included a fie...
gschrock, post: 433706, member: 556 wrote: If you go to the IGS map: you can click on a stations and see if there are daily rinex files for downloa...
I really enjoyed The Mapmakers by John Noble Wilford (2001 revised edition). There are other books that cover specific stories in greater detail, but ...
Thanks for the links, guys.