Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Bill you can process PPK with RTKLIB's post processor.
Couldn't you have placed some wood stakes on the line in front of and in back of the tree(s) for her?
You can also use the Trimble WINPAN utility.
I gather you're not able to load firmware version 2.32. Bummer. That should not affect RTK because the GPS week number isn't ever transmitted in the c...
In my opinion attempting conversions at this level of accuracy is futile. There are too many assumptions and too many unknowns. The only way you will ...
For anyone not already familiar with it, please note that for GPS on benchmarks we do not deliver final processed results to NGS, we deliver an origin...
If NGS OPUS made use the E/N of the DELTA H/E/N in the RINEX header, then you could probably set the E/N deltas as needed to account for this. But I d...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 453317, member: 291 wrote: No food is currently being provided. Come on guys, the least y'all can do is a pot luck. Everyone...
My offer is $125 plus shipping. 🙂
"complete boundary retracement. $700" Show her the property corners and hand her some wood stakes and a can of orange spray paint? :rofl:
Nate, with Javad would it be possible for me to create separate pages with the following reference frames:CA HPGN epoch 1991.35NAD83 (2007) epoch 2011...
You're all polite and professional here. I'm very impressed. I'd give you all a big hug, but my arms aren't that long. I'd also hire Kent in a New Yor...
Assuming you log the RT differential and/or SBAS data in real time for later post processing, RTKLIB will allow you to post process with them. RT diff...
My 5700 doesn't have bluetooth either and with a magnesium case I don't see how it could unless it also had an external bluetooth antenna.
Mark Mayer, post: 442823, member: 424 wrote: This was at least the third time Wendell has launched the website. The other 2 times went fine. Really, i...
Wendell, not to be picky, I'm not exactly paying for this service, gulp, but next time I hope you will please follow best practice and do a dry run in...
Loyal, post: 441856, member: 228 wrote: you can buy a brand new ig3 OPUS for about 2200 bucksYeah, but you can buy a Trimble 4000 SSI receiver on Ebay...
When you do the static shot how about accessing the point via that loop road/trail on the bottom left?