AI Assistant
Trimble 5700 blueto...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trimble 5700 bluetooth module

14 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
1,173 Views
thebionicman
(@thebionicman)
Posts: 4529
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I have a Trimble 5700 in need of a new bluetooth module. Please email me at the address in my profile if you can help.
Thanks in advance, Tom


 
Posted : August 23, 2017 12:31 pm
john-hamilton
(@john-hamilton)
Posts: 3466
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

thebionicman, post: 442711, member: 8136 wrote: I have a Trimble 5700 in need of a new bluetooth module. Please email me at the address in my profile if you can help.
Thanks in advance, Tom

Did the 5700 have bluetooth?? I have two 5700's, they do not. But my R7 (similar box) does have bluetooth.


 
Posted : August 23, 2017 12:36 pm
thebionicman
(@thebionicman)
Posts: 4529
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

We used the unit in bluetooth mode until last year. It has now failed. It may be best to cable it, but I hate cables...


 
Posted : August 23, 2017 12:54 pm
john-hamilton
(@john-hamilton)
Posts: 3466
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hmmm....maybe they did have BT. For some reason i was thinking they don't, maybe I am confused with the 4700.


 
Posted : August 23, 2017 1:03 pm
astrodanco
(@astrodanco)
Posts: 149
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

My 5700 doesn't have bluetooth either and with a magnesium case I don't see how it could unless it also had an external bluetooth antenna.


 
Posted : August 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Bryce
(@bryce)
Posts: 68
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

My 5700 does not have BT but my first series GPS only R7 does


 
Posted : August 24, 2017 8:47 am
Eduardo_01
(@eduardo_01)
Posts: 68
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Good evening, I have a problem similar to yours, could you find any solution with the BT module?


 
Posted : April 22, 2020 7:44 pm
thebionicman
(@thebionicman)
Posts: 4529
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I took the easy route and changed jobs. Never dove deep into getting it fixed..


 
Posted : April 23, 2020 7:26 am
Eduardo_01
(@eduardo_01)
Posts: 68
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@thebionicman

I have a problem with the connection of the lemo ports of my 5700 receiver, and I could not solve it.


 
Posted : April 23, 2020 7:57 pm
christ-lambrecht
(@christ-lambrecht)
Posts: 1411
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@john-hamilton

v2 sept 2003 should have BT saus manual.


 
Posted : April 24, 2020 6:00 am

john-hamilton
(@john-hamilton)
Posts: 3466
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@christ-lambrecht

I have 3 5700's, I will have to look at each one. Two are the same vintage, I bought them probably 20+ years ago. The other one was gifted to me about 5 years ago, and when I got it it had apparently hardly been used, at least not in the field. It was very clean and looked like it never left the office. Not even sure if they all have the same firmware. 

 


 
Posted : April 24, 2020 7:54 am
DustinHarr
(@dustinharr)
Posts: 8
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

The Trimble 5700 does not have bluetooth.?ÿ Are you referring to the TSCe controller that had a Bluetooth Module on top??ÿ?ÿ

Those were the early days of unreliable bluetooth!!! ahhh


 
Posted : January 13, 2021 9:38 am
Skeeter1996
(@skeeter1996)
Posts: 1333
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@dustinharr

I had a 5700 no bluetoorh I used as a base that I used with a 5800 had bluetooth and a TSCe with the bluetooth module. You'd think if the 5700 was bluetooth capable it would have had it also. The 5800 bluetooth was finicky sometimes, so I always had the cable nearby.

I still have the TSCe if you're interested in owning one.


 
Posted : January 13, 2021 1:16 pm
DustinHarr
(@dustinharr)
Posts: 8
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@skeeter1996 I have seen them used as wheel chalks or door stops at this point in their technology cycle unfortunatly!?ÿ Yes - The 5800 was the first GNSS receiver Trimble had with Bluetooth.?ÿ Not surprised you saw some issues between that and the TSCe.?ÿ The amount of times people had to "reboot" products then were unreal!


 
Posted : January 14, 2021 10:11 am