AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ariddle
ariddle
@ariddle
Free
Joined: January 18, 2014 10:34 pm
Topics: 20 / Replies: 45
Reply
RE: Bathymetric Survey

Point taken.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Bathymetric Survey

Missouri, Iowa, Illinois

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Bathymetric Survey

I am currently researching that now. With these rivers it also depends what bank you took off from to get the soundings.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1301
Reply
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom 90/ Carlson Surveyor 2 in the Rain

Yeah. I know nothing is waterproof but below is what their specs say. I'm just curious if anyone consistently uses them in rain. Carlson Surveyor 2-?ÿ...

8 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Oklahoma PLS Reciprocity Test

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 884
Reply
RE: Dzign HP35S/ HP 33s Cogo Programming Book

Travis- I have a coworker that is interested if you don't mind passing it on.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1597
Reply
RE: Hello from Illinois.

Welcome. Always enjoy new folk and conversation.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Map Check

Definitely request a closure report and make this part of the review process. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth Picks Cary, NC for November Conference | Charlotte Observer

Thad, post: 438200, member: 3408 wrote: [MEDIA=youtube]FgqW_hgpuEI[/MEDIA] She's a flat like your head.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: General UAV practice

dmyhill, post: 430823, member: 1137 wrote: When possible we use at least one visual observer. That is our standard operating procedure. The rules, a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: General UAV practice

Raybies, post: 430845, member: 9029 wrote: We recommend to our pilots to only operate solo if there is no chance of the flight area being compromised ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: General UAV practice

Chris Bouffard, post: 430905, member: 12313 wrote: I have a follow question to this post. What are you all using the drones for? What areas of the c...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 4