AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

@bond There was no additional OAF cost on the rover side, except you will need to purchase a receive only radio.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

@jerrys The cost of the OAF on the base side was $2,000.00

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Renting Equipment

Perhaps get him to purchase an inland marine policy to cover the equipment and list you as the insured.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hidden Files

Here is a short video on how to display hidden files.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: TRL-35 programming cable

Try Western States Cabling, if they don't have one in stock they can make you one.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: VRS for construction staking?

It seems the positional accuracy of the receivers has gotten better with the newer models. For RTK, the vertical accuracy for the Topon Hiper II was l...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: SCAM

Looks like he found me in Maui.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hydrographic surveying

I do a few dredging surveys a year for small boat harbors.?ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: UNAVCO Real time stations

Unavco Real Time Stations

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Materials for the PS exam & preloaded HP35s

PPI runs an ad on this site. I seem to remember using them when I was getting ready to do the PS exam.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pond Topo

It is a Sonarmite.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pond Topo

I use a RC boat that is hooked up to a single beam sonar and GPS. I can manually guide the boat or put it on auto pilot and it will run a pre-determin...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sending Field Data Back to Office

I got each of my field crews a refurbished panasonic toughbook. You can get them cheap if you go for the earlier models and do not need to run any pow...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite firmware

Try using Topcon Receiver Utility (TRU)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Forum Updates: 2019-03-03

There seems to be isolated formatting issues when using Opera Browser.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Keeping track of project locations

I use Mango Map The initial process is a bit tedious as I first had to send the spreadsheet through Google Earth to convert the address to Lat/Long.?ÿ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE noob help RAW

Along with SurvCE you should also get 1 license for Carlson X-port. You should be able to load up the rw5 file, make the necessary changes then re-com...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New tax law

I just hired this accounting firm to do my taxes for 2018. They also reviewed and amended my tax returns from the last 3 years and were able to get me...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Waldorf education

Both my kids go to the local Waldorf school here. They do surveying in 4th or 5th grade and again in high school.?ÿ

8 years ago
Page 8 / 15