AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: need Help on Topcon Hiper Hardware issue

@sbaksso The gnss antenna cable is the one on the top row on the right side. Nothing should be plugged into that middle connector  

6 years ago
Reply
RE: need Help on Topcon Hiper Hardware issue

I opened up one of my Hiper Lites and it looks like your cables might not be connected right?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: need Help on Topcon Hiper Hardware issue

It is possible the cable came loose from the antenna side. Follow the one from the middle board.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1169
Reply
RE: Plotting bathymetry - contours and depth bands in different coloured layers

@artie-kay I used the Query Builder located in the Point Group Properties to achieve something similar. In the attached, I created 2 points groups "R...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SECO Prism Pole Peg Adjusting Jig / True Plumb for Fixed-Height GPS Rods

The one I have is in 2 sections so you can set it up to accept the 2m rover pole. I have lost count on the amount of times I have stubbed my ankle on ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Phantom 4 pro PPK

Baam.tech will upgrade your Phantom 4 to PPK.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 rover, changing MHZ

You will probably need to replace the radio module.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Beidou vs Galileo

This is what I typically see on Maui.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Management Software

I use ProWorkflow, but that Kudurru Stone looks like it is geared more towards land surveyors, I may have to give it a test run.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: PPP

@mightymoe I live on Maui, but have 2 crews on Oahu.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: PPP

I applied through my local bank. I was able to secure $125K to keep all my employees at full wages till the end of June, which will really help since ...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: LOOKING FOR TOPCON FC-2500 OR FC-2600 FOR PARTS

I purchased a few of these screens from Two Technologies back in 2017, I think they were $110 each. They were the touch panel, not the LCD. I replaced...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Quick resection question

Back in my college days, early 90's, we did resections using only angular measurements, think Wild T2, and 3 points were a minimum with good geometry....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Standard -- Work Flows

Agisoft is a bit cheaper and does a decent job of creating orthophotos, you will need the Professional Edition. There is also online processing servic...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro and Hydrolite by Seafloor Systems

@thebionicman I am not familiar with Survey Pro, but I remember reading it somewhere on the Sonarmite website that it was not compatible.  It se...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro and Hydrolite by Seafloor Systems

I don't think the Hydrolite is compatible with Survey Pro. I am able to get it to work with Topcon Magnet Field.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost City of Z

It looked like they were using the instrument with a stadia rod to do a tacheometric survey.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field Import DXF lines

I usually import the dwg 2000 format and that seems to work well.

7 years ago
Page 7 / 15