AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: BeiDou Constellation

I get pretty good coverage from both Beidou and Galileo?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is USGS Lidar ftp site down?

I was able to access the site

8 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Offset Shots

For RTK offsets I got a gun sight laser and mounted it on a camera tripod. With this setup I can point the laser at the feature I want to locate and t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Touchscreen issue with Topcon fc2500

I purchased some from Two Technologies last year for around $110.00 each plus shipping, Part Number 15521 (Touch Panel).?ÿ Email or call them direct a...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

You can also try the Scripps Coordinate Update Tool (SCOUT) -?ÿ?ÿIt does not cover all receivers and antenna.

8 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 870
Reply
RE: Hi from South Africa!

Aangename kennis, Danie.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New tax law

Thanks Jim.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New tax law

Is there a link available to that webinar?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Local Coordinate System

In Hawaii everything is on a local coordinate system.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-2 or Triumph-1M

The Triumph-2 is listed as a "GIS field mapping receiver", I would go with the Triumph-1M.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper SR vs Hiper II

I compared it with an old Legacy-E+ and it agrees with the results I get with the Hiper II.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper SR vs Hiper II

Both units have current firmware. I am using the same data collector with both units - FC-5000 with Magnet Field 5.1. It gives me the same result when...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 907
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite + --flashing red lights

Does clearing the NVRAM reset the receiver back to factory default settings?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite + --flashing red lights

Did you try pressing the FN Key for less than 1 second??ÿ Plugging the receiver power from the external charger should override the battery. Are you c...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Actual Degree in Surveying

B.S. Land Surveying - Michigan Tech?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

I got it to work with a XDL Rover 2 radio with bluetooth using Magnet 5

8 years ago
Page 9 / 15