AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Pinpoint metal locator

Anybody using the Javad J-Tip?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Price shoppers

Start charging for a quote. If you get the job then apply the quote payment to the cost of the survey. If someone is shopping around they probably wil...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Prisms

I tend see the copper ones a lot better in vegetated areas than the silver ones, which tend to "camouflage" themselves by reflecting their surrounding...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: UK - Phantom 4 RTK - Used for Sale

Are you able to ship it to Hawaii? I have been looking for a backup system.

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Hydrographic Surveys - Storm Water Ponds

I have the Bathycat with Bathylogger. Works well in both autonomous and manual mode.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone here survey out of a van

I was looking into getting the Ram Promaster City for my crews.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: How long should a signature line be?

as long as a piece of string

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Car rentals

It makes travelling inter-island difficult now. I used to be able to book a flight and vehicle the day before without any problems, now I have to plan...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Heaven

Ulupalakua Ranch on Maui - 4,300 feet.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I get my position from a R10 / TSC3 into an android tablet?

It is possible the android app is looking for a nmea correction over the bluetooth port. You will need to configure the receiver to send a GGA nmea co...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09

It looks like the also dropped the iG8's

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting Consultant

I had a full time drafting guy on payroll here on Maui. He had to move back to New Jersey to be closer to family. He wanted to continue drafting for m...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you used this one before?

Try enabling Dynamic Input - F12 Make sure the cursor is at the end of the line, it will appear to be snapped, then input the distance in the top box...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you used this one before?

What version of Civil 3D are you using?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

I am using TBC on an Intel machine to process the scans.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d Laser Scanning for Survey

I just purchased the Trimble X7 which uses Trimble's Perspective field software to auto registers the scans in the field. It works well if you have en...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: STARLINK for our needs?

I'd be more interested in getting an internet connection in remote places using Starlink for VRS.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you make this close?

@bill93 It looks like it may be missing a course, maybe between the 2nd and 3rd.?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 5 / 15