Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Lee Green had a 3d printed one you could order online.?ÿ
I recently ordered a Dell Latitude with custom addons and was told that it would only ship in 45 days. It only took 2 weeks before I received it.?ÿ
I also use sinc-pac.
@christ-lambrecht The scanner comes with Trimble's Perspective software which runs on any Windows 10 tablet. Trimble recommends their T10 tablet, but...
I ended up buying the Trimble X-7
What is the modulation??ÿ
It seems in most cases the setback rule will read 10' from the property line, not 10' from the property corner. Any point along the curve, other than ...
It depends on how much erosion/accretion is happening over time. If it is insignificant then you method would work.
@totalsurv It is also self calibrating
You can hook up a drive to you router similar to the WD 4TB mycloud storage device. Then you will need to partition it to as many drive letters as yo...
The Trimble X7 also looks like it could work. Anybody tried this scanner?
@dougie What kind of applications are you using it for?
@sbaksso I usually remove all the cards and also the antenna, then connect the cable to the antenna and feed it back through the small hole on top of ...
@sbaksso That is the issue. You need to reconnect that cable back to the gnss port just like it is shown on that photo.
Libbee
There should be 2 cables that come from the under side of the antenna. One is for the radio and the other is for the gnss.
The longer of the two cables should be used for the gnss antenna.
You may need to remove the gnss antenna to get the to port where the connector goes.