AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Today's Office

@holy-cow?ÿ Communications tower

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Office

Kauai - NGS TU1999

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Office

Looking down into the valley.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 940
Reply
RE: Things you learn from potential clients

The bulk of my work in Hawaii is doing surveys for real estate transactions. I have 2 full time crews on Oahu that work 6 days a week.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who wants to beta test the upcoming forum upgrade?

@brad-ott?ÿ Clearing cookies from your cache

4 years ago
Reply
RE: This Crap gets oldƒ??

When I was working for the local county reviewing maps I would not review the entire map at once, instead I would send the map back when I found to th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital device for "fieldnotes"

Anyone tried using the reMarkable? Seems like a good idea, but not very rugged.

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Workflow using RTK Drone

I use a program called toposetter p4rtk.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Yellow Scan or Rock Robotic?

What is the cost of the Rock 2A setup?

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1104
Reply
RE: An unusual survey spike

Looks like a chrisnik mag spike

5 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Server

It also works in ESRI Arcmap.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Server

I can't get it to work in QGIS either.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Server

It works in Civil 3D.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Small unmanned watercraft needed

@said-lot I put together an ArduPilot setup to help with the autonomous lines.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Small unmanned watercraft needed

@flga-2-2 The lines are ?ñ30 feet apart with a collection rate of 0.5 Hz.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Small unmanned watercraft needed

Here is the setup I have. I got it from Tim Tamplin at Bathylogger. If you get the autopilot upgrade you can program in a "flight plan" and it will ge...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pinpoint metal locator

@duane-frymire It looks like it also works through Javad Mobile Tools.

5 years ago
Page 4 / 15