Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
I have the ridgid seektech sr-20 locator along with the st-305 line transmitter and the inductive clamp. It only works for locating utilities that are...
@jim-frame Those orange environmental cases must be keeping them alive
You can always use kermit 95 to accept the file on the PC end
The NetR9 comes in 4 different configurations: TI-1, TI-2, TI-3, and TI-M. It looks like you may have the TI-2 model that only tracks GPS & GLONAS...
You need to forward port 2101 by accessing your router/modem settings. Right now it is sitting behind your firewall and is not accessible from the out...
Maybe they think surveying is similar to the utility locate service you call before you dig.
Also, when you select the text and then right click, there is an option "Rotation Match". This may only be available if you have the sincpac add-on.
Have you tried using the "torient" command??ÿ
I have a R2A, but have not tried it on the vehicle yet. My understanding is that it is interchangeable between the UAV and the vehicle. You still need...
You can also mount the Rock 2A on a vehicle and drive the route
The latest firmware solves this problem, at least in the Hiper VR.
I have been surveying in Hawaii for almost 20 years, the local coordinate shown on the map/deed does not always correspond to the real northing and ea...
I use Trimble Clarity. Here is a link to a scan I did of some powerlines -/p> ?ÿ On the left side of the screen there is a menu options that allows ...
Welcome. I am originally from Durban and now live on Maui.
You can use Fontforge to create your own, or edit others.
@mightymoe You can also control it using an android device
Try "LAYDEL" then choose "N" for name, then select the layer you want to delete.