AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: Any DIY guys need a screen.

Thanks. I will send him a message.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Any DIY guys need a screen.

Here is a photo of my digitizer. The orientation is correct, the FC-200 is portrait.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Any DIY guys need a screen.

The number on mine is TP-3218S3, but it returned nothing.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Any DIY guys need a screen.

I need a digitizer screen for my FC-200.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Easiest Way To Convert SPC (US Survey Feet) To Lat Long ?

Corpscon has a excel spreadsheet that works well. You still have to have the core program installed but the conversions are done through the spreadshe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Lite NTRIP capable?

I could never get my older Hiper Lites do not work on a VRS. Something to do with a hardware limitation.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you check Firmware on a Hiper?

They may not charge you. I requested the RTCM3 for my old Legacy Receiver and they just sent it over with no charge.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Lite plus on VRS

I got it to work. Instead of auto selecting the port to which the TCP correction are sent I manually forced it to use Serial Port C. That seemed to wo...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you check Firmware on a Hiper?

You need to purchase the OAF from your Topcon dealer to enable RTCM3. At the moment you have 0 inputs and 0 outputs.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Lite plus on VRS

My radio link is blank, even though it claims it is on the network.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper Lite plus on VRS

I tried both the CMR/CMR+ and RTCM3 mount points. Both times the screen pop ups and says it has successfully connected and is receiving the specified ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 880
Reply
RE: Original Mason - Dixon mile stone at meeting (pics)

Jerry Taylor gets around. He taught varies survey classes at Michigan Tech when I was there.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GR-5

That would be a correction every 2 seconds, not 2 corrections a second.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GR-5

Perhaps changing the rate at which the correction is sent from the base to rover needs to be changed from 1 second to 2 seconds.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: iphone 5 and tsc2

I had the same problem with my iphone 4s and the Topcon FC-2500. The problem is that the wifi security on the 4s is not supported on some portable dev...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ABET Accredited Surveying Programs

Michigan Technological University also does a 4 year Surveying Engineering degree. That is were I received my degree from.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Data collector advice

I have had no problems with my FC-2500. I have even dropped it in the ocean once, near the shore, plucked it out, ran some fresh water over it and con...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA 1A Specs

I do a lot of FAA 1-A's for AT&T in Hawaii. AT&T usually requires more information that what is need by the FAA, mostly for their own design p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Theodolite

The first survey company I worked for in South Africa, back in the early 90's, we used the Wild T-2 with the EDM attached. I used to get good closures...

14 years ago
Page 14 / 15