AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1010
Reply
RE: So I got a call for an ALTA

When I get a request for an ALTA survey with no other information, i.e. Table A items, I just give them the minimum requirements set forth. Eventually...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon .GFF Geoid Files

You can use the .BIN file downloaded from NGS

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Clueless Real Estate Agent

I once had a client tell me that the survey map I had provided them was wrong because they had just looked up the property on the county GIS site and ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

I am not sure what version of Magnet my field crew are using. They have an old Tesla data collector with windows mobile. They run the Hiper SR on a ne...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper SR with external radio

How much does the BT radio sell for? I can't seem to find it anywhere.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1528
Reply
RE: Condominium Surveys

Posted by: NSteyn Sounds about right. In South Africa these are called "Sectional Title Surveys". I try and do as much TS work as possible by measurin...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

I flew proposed rooftop cell site and compared the field measurements with the rectified orthometric photo from pix4d and the two surveys compare real...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

Thanks Lee. The detail looks good, even if you zoom way in.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

What type of drone and software would I need to get this done??ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

this is for cell tower purposes - mostly finding a usable space for their equipment on the roof.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

It will be used to map the rooftop only and I will have control on the roof, most likely the top corners of the building surveyed in with GPS. Sometim...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1494
Reply
RE: The 2018 Tax Act : Surveyors and Engineers are being left out of the tax cut

The engineers and architects lobbied to have the exclusion -?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The 2018 Tax Act : Surveyors and Engineers are being left out of the tax cut

There was a conference agreement in the Dec 15 version of the bill that excluded engineering and architecture services from the service industry. I wo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Network GPS Question

It could be the firmware. I have a Net-G3 receiver that had an old firmware running. I noticed that it would only ever track a maximum of 6 GLONASS sa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using this R10 case?

Case Club will custom cut the foam to your specifications. They have an online tool that you can use to design the layout. I just had one done for a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field & Magnet Tools

leegreen, post: 456082, member: 2332 wrote: Look at raw data and check antenna types and heights on the base.Also check version of software. Looking ...

9 years ago
Page 10 / 15