AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 38
Views: 1171
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 433
Reply
RE: Survey work in Belgium #14 (pics)

:p(You'd win this battle of wit cause I am dead tired and outta here.)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey work in Belgium #14 (pics)

Yeah, you and your Bablefish, Noodles. 😉

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Employees finding Corner Irons

Amen brother. There are jobs you can send pukes out on and there are jobs you need your A-team for. It's just harder to find an A-team these days. I a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Chasing Ghosts - San Marcos to the Gulf of Mexico

Outstanding, Kent! Keep bulldogging it and let us know the results. It may not mean much to those outside of Texas, but I am following this with worms...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey work in Belgium #14 (pics)

For JamesMy favorite Belgian is Corsendonk. Available in Fort Worth in tasting sized bottles as well as a Jeroboam (4/5 gallon). One of these days, I'...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Employees finding Corner Irons

BLThere are two times to use the locator. 1 when you are searching for corners and 1 when you are setting corners. I would hate to set an iron next to...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Employees finding Corner Irons

Come on. PK Nail in a parking lot with ties to the nearby light post and building corner? Really? They couldn't find it and I can drive to the area an...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Employees finding Corner Irons

I sent a crew 90 minutes to a job in Waco one time with corners to search for. They didn't have much luck. I just happened to be going to Austin the f...

16 years ago
Page 97 / 102