AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: What not to show

Boundary survey with improvements. Seems to me that if you are showing improvements, then you need to show them all or you are implying that they are ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

The request smells to me and I will not do it. I don't know if the client is trying to pull one over on the finance company by claiming they don't own...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 48
Views: 1803
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 571
Reply
RE: The Surveyor's Handbook Topic Suggestions So Far

And that AFB comment reminds me, I'll probably repurpose the rplsfaq.com website to a personal site when I get around to it.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topics for Survey Reference Handbook

Oh, and thanks to Noodles for the postcard. I can't help but think she picked it special for me because of my work in transit and that it had the stre...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topics for Survey Reference Handbook

Don't you think you could solicit some industry ads to help support the cost of bandwidth, but without selling out the site? Not sure if that idea wou...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Who can think like an Architect?

Who can think like an Architect? Oh Boy!!No, the small numbers are for me. I'm trying to get a feel for the difference between my numbers that I know...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Who can think like an Architect?

Thanks, Kent.So far, it looks like the worst case column is out 1/8".I am very pleased with the results of this survey so far (knock on virtual wood)....

16 years ago
Page 98 / 102