AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Rubbing Bars for Fun and Profit

As with many other things related to land surveyingInteresting, I was just working a difficult survey in a large 1954 subdivision last week. I believe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Rubbing Bars for Fun and Profit

As with many other things related to land surveyingHave you been able to match the deformations with a particular mill? And watch out for that contami...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: To the Top

Texas land surveyors.Maybe we were out of town and didn't see this thread til late on a Monday. And actually I think it came up in a new thread by Kri...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How is the workload?

Hardly any reason to come into the office at all. There is nothing going on out here. Our low taxation rates and regressive social policies have drive...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Today I feel very Lucky to be able to type this message..

They call me The Colonel.I've worked a rough area a few times. Never felt uncomfortable, but then again I stay situationally aware.I have shared my st...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

Not even going to bother with that.work is done. Processing the results.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

Back to the WindowsI have a special sledge hammer "key". 🙂

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

Or....as was suggested....LOL... Now that's funny, i don't care who you are. We're just not moving fast enough. :clap:

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

AngeloLoads of windows. Sealed windows. There is one right at the end of the hall near one of my existing control points which is near the elevator th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

AndyThat would be a long traverse with numerous short legs and up a very narrow staircase with a couple landings. I will have to think about it tomorr...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

Traverse PlanHere is the planned route for the traverse. BM symbols indicate the anticipated location of the control points based on a walkabout with ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

If you look at the thread view, he replied to the original post. It just stacks up underneath my reply to you.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

For MoeIt's a two story situation here. I don't know where you would put the elevator while the doors are open to be able to get the plumb bob past it...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

With half a can of dayglo orange, right?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Control inside

I didn't check the hardness of the material but it sure looks like a cut stone tile. I've been talking to the super and it looks like we are going to ...

16 years ago
Page 96 / 102