AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: The T-1 "Cricket Crane"

What building is that affixed to? Also, is this the quadrant you were contemplating with scotch the other day?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Economical Control Point for Expansive Clay Soil

I recently had to remove a couple of reinforcing bars that were much too long for the topsoil depth that I encountered. (It was an open field near a r...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Economical Control Point for Expansive Clay Soil

I imagine the depth of permafrost is pretty shallow in Austin.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Man down, Josef Hausler

RIP: Josef Hausler, ATV accidentSorry for the redundant post, my RIP category was off.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Man down, Josef Hausler

RIP: Josef Hausler, ATV accidentRed River Co. commissioner dies in accidentBy Bill HankinsThe Paris NewsPublished August 21, 2010CLARKSVILLE — The bod...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is willing to read

Looks pretty straightforward other than the couple of small markups I've indicated. Good luck with your project.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is willing to read

Doh! Just checked my work address. Back to you in a few minutes.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is willing to read

Well, the message function must not be working, cause I sent you a message on the forum over an hour ago.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to the CBL.

Yep, photoblog that session.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying on the Toyah Sub

Randy: 95% of the time, surveying with GPS is a pleasant dream.Christ: thanks. I have used lockouts for electric switchgear, but that was a different ...

16 years ago
Page 93 / 102