AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 563
Reply
RE: Nedra Speaks .............

I think as McMillan will say, LSLS are not necessarily better or more experienced than your garden variety RPLS. They have just proven that they know ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Uses for Old Plumb Bobs

Skewer for shish ka-plumbob.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Nedra Speaks .............

I feel ready for it, having had Stan Piper's legal class and my experience mucking about in the big railroad blocks now.On the latest LSLS application...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Nedra Speaks .............

FWIW, there is no minimum time period required to be an RPLS before applying to take the LSLS. I learned that when I saw a guy get his LSLS about 1 ye...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Famous Chain Carriers for $200, Alex

Maybe it's a Texas thing, but the initials for JF make me think of J. Frank Dobie. But what do I know, I'm just a surveyor of trailer parks in West Od...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The decline of land Surveying began

You're banned from my chariot if you have sunflower seeds. Or you ride in the back with the lathes & reinforcing bars.

16 years ago
Page 94 / 102