AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: SOLO PHOTOS

Two Weeks Ago I Was HereI saw a V-22 Osprey yesterday on approach landing at MAF. Never seen one in person before which is remarkable since they did a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carl (RE: Pin Cushion Thread)

The local municipality around here works in grid (ie: the GIS maps are all on grid) and all the title companies, realtors etc. are comfortable with gr...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carl (RE: Pin Cushion Thread)

Your title doesn't match the heading in your field notes. Title says William Frost Subdivision and field notes say William Frost Survey. Shouldn't the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: SOLO PHOTOS

As soon as I figure out how to work the timer on my camera and remember to bring my tripod with me, I will get some pictures of myself working solo. I...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Should The Public Know Locations Of Gas Transmission Lines?

EricAh heck, I use H2S to clear my sinuses in the morning.And hesh up about the RRC GIS map. They're gonna take my handy info away if you keep talking...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 950
Reply
RE: A Visit to the CBL.

I was just out at ours earlier this year when gun returned from being serviced. Seems like a regular part of keeping your equipment in good repair reg...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments

Interesting theory you posit there, Kent. Not sure if it matters in this case. The original 20+/- acre Block 7 of the original subdivision plat was fi...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 510
Reply
RE: Unusual land survey research

I seem to recall you posting some of the details of this search previously. My question would be, did you find anything pertinent?

16 years ago
Page 92 / 102