AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Andy, run a quick inverse for me418.722462 grid miles from the SWC of Scurry County.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Andy, run a quick inverse for meI didn't yet. I know where your still is but I don't know where my project is yet. Scurry County is all so far. A litt...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS for suburbia lots..

GPS for suburbia lots..RyanGPS is a measuring tool just like a total station. If you have plenty of clear sky around your monuments then it works fine...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Andy, run a quick inverse for meWhat is that, the site of a still on the Louisianna state line? It's a bunch of miles, for sure.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

You know, I notice that it is bringing the drawing in as coordinates. The positions are like -100.3295, 33.0222 which is about the right Lat and Long....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Way to lock up my computer. It is still processing, but I will get back to you when it unlocks.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Not seeing a "use worldfile" option.Here's my data connection screen:

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

I got to go get a sammich for lunch. Will look some more when I get back.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

I accepted the default coordinate system. The OTLS shapefile is from TNRIS and the metadata from TNRIS says that The horizontal datum used is North Am...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 1307
Reply
RE: Junior Pin on senior line - Colonial Style

You can tell a Texan from a long way awayMake sure you generalize and group us all together, too.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: "The Great Corner" and a triangulation bolt on Cranberry Lak

Simple monuments near TascosaI don't have any fancy carved monuments from this past weekend. Just a rock mound found by Stan Piper north of Tascosa:Lo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: State v. Franks et al 113 SW 2nd 589

I didn't have any law cases at the house last night so that was the only relevant one I had in one of my seminar binders.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 736
Reply
RE: Today's project- trying to get Right of Entry

Well, we call her Aunt Pat, but her first name might actually be Margaret as that was my grandmothers name.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think this is a legitimate question, even if Kris does not

AndyHow's that, Keith? How should I have an answer for your question? Do you want to know how it is done in Texas or are you looking for me to defend ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's project- trying to get Right of Entry

I got family in Hamilton. Cantrell. Don't know where they are in the valley and not even sure how much ranch they have. John Denver used to be a neigh...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I think this is a legitimate question, even if Kris does not

How can that be?I swear I'm at a loss to explain why surveyors who practice under two distinctive land tenure systems (the later and more prevalent on...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's project- trying to get Right of Entry

This Guy or Someone Else?His partner is Pandora Andre-Beatty. If he hits you with a purse it is probably hers.

16 years ago
Page 91 / 102