AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: LDD to C3D Oddity

Geez, Eedit...What is BPNR?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD to C3D Oddity

Geez, Eedit...I'll have to give it a try. Outside the city limits, our projects are organized by quad map and most of them have orientation applied. I...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: LDD to C3D Oddity

Geez, Eedit...Yeah, that's why I do it too. But some people are slow to learn paper space.Most of the surveys in my immediate area are oriented to the...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1138
Reply
RE: Large Area Survey

Oh, definitely OPUS. I don't even think my radios will go far enough for RTK.I admit that it is somewhat an academic exercise at this point. But regar...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 777
Reply
RE: Toys in the Attic

Toys in the Attic. Andy I threw one of those out yesterday!Well, let me see what we are going to do with them. We have been cleaning out the storage.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 940
Reply
RE: Franchise Utility

I emailed Kris for a citation and will see if I can find anything in my references.

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 841
Reply
RE: Surveying in Connecticut

Recent work in Pecos County (west of the Pecos River) between Frank Friend's University Land monuments and the newly reconstructed fence on the east s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you ever wonder what happened..

Interesting. You sure have a weird way of storing your uncut lumber. Probably shouldn't store so much wood next to a property corner. You'd get a bett...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1877 Set Stone and Other Stuff

It's a service to the other survey crews who can't find a corner without a magnetic signature. Also relieves them of using their judgment to find the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 3d dynamic pdf

wOW. cOOL. I wonder if there is a similar device for Acad.

16 years ago
Page 89 / 102