AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Retirement question

Aim higher than Ft. Worth, AndyI'll leave that to you, Kent. Your lucrative Central Texas survey consulting business is safe. 😉 And FWIW, Odessa stil...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Retirement question

Take on a Partner in Buy-out AgreementThanks for the plug, Kent, but I think I am going to ride out this Wolfberry play as long as I can. Even though ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawsuit Connects Three Threads!

KentLOL. I have something I call a pinch bar. Didn't have it in the truck tho, so both holes were made with a combination of pickaxe and sharpshooter....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawsuit Connects Three Threads!

KentI did two holes through asphalt and plenty of base yesterday, by hand, and it kicked my rear. Plenty of free exercise for sure.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical West Texas Lot Survey

Uh PerryI'm pretty sure my pictures of the havard oak forest in eastern Andrews County are still on the server somewhere. A thick forest of 70-80 foot...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Question

In my state, original monuments in the ground hold over distances and bearings written on a plat or a deed (in most cases). If the deed is different t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Twichell Survey Records and the Texas GLO

Nope. Could probably make it down for the Friday/Saturday sessions, but really need to do some work at the house in Fort Worth.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Twichell Survey Records and the Texas GLO

This has been a very important project for TSPS Chapter 10 for many months now and there has been a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on. It is unf...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

When you unzipped the data from theI will check the projection file. I assume that since it is suggesting LL27 (which is the normal coord system for t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Driving me crazy today

Andy, run a quick inverse for meFWIW, I am compiling record data to assist with the survey scheduled for tomorrow. We will have some good coords once ...

16 years ago
Page 90 / 102