AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Andy Nold Shoutout

RAGOODWIN HOLLA BACKJust professional courtesy. No big thang, woo woo.You have to earn lack of response from me.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bellaire Survey goes Bad

@Jack, I like how you're thinking. How's that resurvey working out for you?But as Kris says, this is not my survey work but another's.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 789
Reply
RE: A 95,000-acre Subdivision (Texas)

J. PoiteventI'm guessing the J. Poitevent is Junius, who apparently got his scrip by working on making the Trinity River navigable.The Poitevent famil...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: For Texas Surveyor's

For Texas Surveyor's-KentI think you have gotten off track here, Deral. This has nothing to do with the quality of the original surveyor's work. It's ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: For Texas Surveyor's

For Texas Surveyor's-KentIt's the whole freaking county on one map. Most of the sections shown are about a half inch wide. The map is based on origina...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: For Texas Surveyor's

For Texas Surveyor's-KentIf you read the metadata, you will find that these lines are the graphic county GLO maps scanned in and shifted to SPC. It's ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1110
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 987
Reply
RE: Remote measurement of pipe size

Beats climbing into the manhole (which everyone is fixing to jump you for even suggesting such a thing).

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How many hubs in a day

Yes, your mileage may vary. But the answers got me thinking about it enough that I think I quoted a realistic number. Besides, we will probably have t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How many hubs in a day

I'm not real fond of construction staking. We are doing building corners for rough grading and Curb & Gutter. The in-gin-ear is going to be the on...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 1994
Reply
RE: Bob Overton passes at 50.

Thanks, Deral. I had limited computer access yesterday.I only met Bob a handful of times, but he was always good to talk with.

16 years ago
Page 88 / 102